Thursday, November 4, 2010

Service Blog #4

Before service this week, as we did in the prior week, my group met to gather a lesson plan to teach the students in my project the next day. Like last week, the plan was extremely successful. What impacted me more than the lesson this week though the demeanor of the children. As part of our lesson we spilt the students into four groups, with different tasks. This was the first week we had done this and it amazed me how different the students were without their teacher directly above them. Each of us took a group and work with them, as a result I learned a lot of about the students on a personal level, something that I would have never gotten to do in the big classroom environment. I hope that my group enjoyed the group time as much as I and the students did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment