Thursday, November 4, 2010

Service Blog #5

The week before this blog my service project was cancelled due to a mass that had been scheduled during our class time, and I was disappointed as a result. In the previous blog I had noted that I had started to make advances in student relations. I had gotten to know some of the students in my class, and they started to know me. In essence we were just getting comfortable being in the same class room together, then we had a week off and some of that relation vanished. It seems to me that I am once again starting from scratch to get to know the students, and the students to try to remember who I was. The students seem to have forgotten much of the details that we have taught them so far. It will be interesting to see how the class progresses from here, and to see if we can overcome 

No comments:

Post a Comment